Wolff Recoil Spring Glock 17, 20, 21, 22, 24 12 lb Reduced Power
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.10 - $3.59 Select Options
- Safariland 773 Magazine Pouch Right Hand Beretta 8045F, Glock... $23.49 Available
- Glock Magazine Release Extended Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $3.49 Available
- BSA Tactical Mini Red Dot Sight 3 MOA Dot with Picatinny-Style... $76.95 Available
- Taylor Freelance Extended Magazine Base Pad Glock 17, 22, 24,... $48.99 Available
- MTM Ammunition Can Combo 50 Caliber Plastic Dark Earth with 10... $33.99 Available
- Taylor Freelance Extended Magazine Base Pad Glock 17, 22, 24,... $35.99 Available
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with... $29.99 Available
- Wolff Guide Rod Glock 17, 17L, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35... $23.99 Available
- Shell Sorter Brass Sorter 9mm Luger, 40 Smith & Wesson, 45 ACP... $41.49 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Glock 17, 20, 21, 22, 24, 34, 35 14 lb... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings... $10.29 - $41.99 Select Options
Material: Premium Spring Steel
Features: Quality replacement springs
Gunsmithing Required: Requires disassembly and assembly for installation
Shipping Weight: 0.033 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.