Gerber Go-Bag Bug Out Kit
- MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black... $21.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.09 - $49.99 Select Options
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $12.99 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits Tactical Field/Trauma with QuikClot... $39.99 Available
- ERGO First Responder Go-Bag Emergency Kit Refill... $39.95 Available
The base of this bail out bag is the Maxpedition Mongo Versipack which is a favorite for concealed carry has a cavernous main compartment that can hold all your essentials as well as several outer accessory pockets for storing additional gear. Some of the gear that Gerber was good enough to include in this kit are:
- Gerber MP600-ST (Sight Tool) Multi-Tool: A dedicated-use improvement over the Gerber MP600 Basic. The Gerber Sight Tool has several features which make it much more than just an excellent multi-plier. The Sight Tool features a long phillips screwdriver, carbon scraper, and AR-15 front sight adjustment tool. Like all Gerber MP600 series tools, the MP600-ST still has the one-handed opening, carbide wire cutters, knife blade, and tool assortment of its standard bretheren.
- Gerber EZ-Out DPSF S30V Folding Knife: The DPSF from Gerber is a tough, rugged knife that won't let you down in a pinch. The DPSF is an ultra tough USA Made mid-back locking folder. The 3.5" partially serrated, upswept sheepsfoot blade is made from premium S30V stainless steel.
- FrogLube CLP 4 oz Liquid: Froglube is a 100% bio-based cleaner, lubricant, and perservative that is designed to allow treated weapons to achieve and maintain optimal performance under the most demanding conditions. It is excellent at dissolving carbon fouling and rust. Continued use will make guns easier to clean.
- Gerber Recon Task Light: The Recon Task Light is one serious multi-tasking flashlight. The rotating LED head utilizes Gerber's proprietary D.I.A.L. technology which stands for Diode Illumination Adjustable Lens and it allows users to chose from four different light colors for different applications. White for general use, Red for perserving night vision, Blue for identifying blood, and Green for map reading. Runs on 1 AA battery.