Warren Tactical Sight Set Springfield XD, XDM Plain Tactical Rear, Fiber Optic Front Steel Matte
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Pachmayr Tactical Grip Glove Slip-On Grip Sleeve Springfield... $10.99 Available
- BlackHawk CQC Serpa Holster Right Hand Springfield XD Polymer... $36.99 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Front & Rear Sight Tool Springfield XD, XDM... $119.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Decal Grip Springfield XDM 9mm/40 S&W Grip Panel Rubber Black... $11.99 Available
Ideal for use on a concealed carry or duty pistol, the unique, patented profile of the Warren Tactical rear sight body features a streamlined "wave" contour that's designed to sit low on the slide and reduce the likelihood of snags during the draw stroke. The U-shaped rear sight notch is .145" wide, allowing for ample light on either side of the front sight for faster acquisition in all lighting conditions. In addition to its wide field of view, the notch's round bottom creates a noticeable contrast with the square front blade to help funnel the shooter's eye toward the front sight. This Warren Tactical Sight Set comes with a ramped, partially serrated fiber optic front blade that gathers and focuses ambient light for greater visibility. Made in the USA of heat-treated steel, these sights are built to withstand a lifetime of hard use.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Warren Tactical, Plain
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.145"
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: Springfield Armory XD/XDM
- Front Sight Type: Fiber Optic, Interchangeable Red & Green Rods (0.040" Dia)
- Front Sight Width: 0.115"
- Fits Springfield Armory XD and XDM pistols with non-adjustable sights
- Not for use with XD/XDM's with an adjustable rear sight (competition models)
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once zeroed.
- Sight sets comes properly regulated from the manufacturer.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.