Warren Tactical Sight Set Springfield XD, XDM Plain Tactical Rear, Fiber Optic Front Steel Matte
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Pachmayr Tactical Grip Glove Slip-On Grip Sleeve Springfield... $10.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $6.99 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Front & Rear Sight Tool Springfield XD, XDM... $124.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- BlackHawk CQC Serpa Holster Right Hand Springfield XD Polymer... $31.99 Available
- Decal Grip Tape Springfield XDM Full Size... $9.99 - $10.99 Select Options
Ideal for use on a concealed carry or duty pistol, the unique, patented profile of the Warren Tactical rear sight body features a streamlined "wave" contour that's designed to sit low on the slide and reduce the likelihood of snags during the draw stroke. The U-shaped rear sight notch is .145" wide, allowing for ample light on either side of the front sight for faster acquisition in all lighting conditions. In addition to its wide field of view, the notch's round bottom creates a noticeable contrast with the square front blade to help funnel the shooter's eye toward the front sight. This Warren Tactical Sight Set comes with a ramped, partially serrated fiber optic front blade that gathers and focuses ambient light for greater visibility. Made in the USA of heat-treated steel, these sights are built to withstand a lifetime of hard use.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Warren Tactical, Plain
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.145"
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: Springfield Armory XD/XDM
- Front Sight Type: Fiber Optic, Interchangeable Red & Green Rods (0.040" Dia)
- Front Sight Width: 0.115"
- Fits Springfield Armory XD and XDM pistols with non-adjustable sights
- Not for use with XD/XDM's with an adjustable rear sight (competition models)
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once zeroed.
- Sight sets comes properly regulated from the manufacturer.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.
Shipping Weight: 0.027 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.