Hogue OverMolded Stock and Forend Mossberg 500 12" Length of Pull Rubber Black
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Beretta Magazine Beretta 92, Cx4 Storm (with 92/96 Series... $34.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box Original 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round... $2.29 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $2.19 Select Options
- Mossberg Action Slide Tube Assembly 6-3/4" Mossberg 500 A, 590... $29.99 Available
- Hogue Handall Slip-On Grip Sleeve Springfield XD 9mm Luger, 40... $6.49 - $7.99 Select Options
- "SAS Survival Guide" Pocket Edition Book by John Wiseman... $8.99 Available
- Mossberg Action Tube Nut 7-3/4" Mossberg 500 A 12 Gauge, 590,... $11.99 Available
- TacStar SideSaddle Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12 Gauge... $29.99 Available
- Mossberg Action Slide Tube Assembly 7-3/4" Mossberg 500 A, 590... $64.99 Available
This stock has a 12" length of pull which is shorter than standard. Mossberg shotguns with 6-3/4" forend tubes will require an adapter nut, product number 643889. Gunsmithing is not typically required for installation but may require various firearm-specific wrenches and other tools for stock and forend removal. In some instances the forend may not fit to the magazine tube. Hogue recommends the following fix: Using a Dremel tool, remove the ribs just inside the forend where the nut starts (approximately 1/4" down), this will allow the nut to slide down inside.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.