Hogue Rubber OverMolded Stock and Forend Mossberg 500 12" Length of Pull Synthetic Black
- Mossberg Stock Bolt Mossberg 500, 590, 835... $4.99 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $7.99 Available
- Tactical Solutions Barrel Retainer V-Block Ruger 10/22, 10/22... $18.00 Available
- Power Custom 1-Piece Weaver-Style Base Ruger 10/22 Matte... $19.99 Available
- Hogue EZG Recoil Pad Prefit Mossberg 500 Synthetic Stock ... $27.99 Select Options
- Leupold 1" Detachable Rifleman Rings Weaver-Style... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Voodoo Tactical Cap Poplin... $5.49 - $6.99 Select Options
- Ruger Trigger Guard Assembly Complete Ruger 10/22 Standard,... $49.49 Available
- RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Single Stage Press Large Primer... $4.99 Available
- Midwest Industries Loop End Plate Sling Mount Adapter Mossberg... $27.95 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 22 Caliber... $12.99 Available
- Volquartsen Exact Edge Extractor Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum,... $12.99 Available
This stock has a 12" length of pull which is shorter than standard. Mossberg shotguns with 6-3/4" forend tubes will require an adapter nut, product number 643889. Gunsmithing is not typically required for installation but may require various firearm-specific wrenches and other tools for stock and forend removal. In some instances the forend may not fit to the magazine tube. Hogue recommends the following fix: Using a Dremel tool, remove the ribs just inside the forend where the nut starts (approximately 1/4" down), this will allow the nut to slide down inside.
Note: Forend adapter nut 643889 will be required to install this forend if the shotgun's forend tube is 6-3/4" long
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.