Advanced Armament Co (AAC) AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 300 AAC Blackout 1 in 7" Twist 16" Barrel with KAC URX 3.1 Free Float Quad Rail Handguard, Blackout Flash Hider
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $34.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 300 AAC Blackout... $13.29 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 300 AAC Blackout... $5.19 Available
- Remington Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Primed... $27.99 - $133.99 Select Options
- Geissele Super Semi Automatic Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin... $210.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Training Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Soft Point... $27.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 7.62x39mm Aluminum... $10.79 Available
- Military Surplus Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round Steel Matte... $25.49 Available
- Lapua Scenar Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 250 Grain... $78.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian Polymer... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine QD Thread Protector for Phantom Muzzle... $13.50 Available
- Midwest Industries Rail Mount Sling Adapter with Standard... $21.95 Available
- Silver State Armory Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 77 Grain Sierra... $17.62 - $414.23 Select Options
- MagPul Stock CTR Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $75.95 Select Options
- Magpul Trigger Guard MIAD Enhanced AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $18.95 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain Jacketed... $49.22 Available
The upper features a forged M4-Style flat-top receiver onto which a Knight's Armament free floating URX 3.1 Quad Rail System is rigidly attached. The heat-treated, full auto bolt carrier is finished in a slick Nickel Boron coating, and comes equipped with a properly-staked gas key and Carpenter 158 steel bolt assembly.
This 16" 300 Blackout upper utilizes the versatile carbine length gas system, a good choice for this cartridge if various weights and types of ammunition are to be used. Most subsonic and supersonic loads, fired from either a suppressed or unsuppressed gun, are compatible with this configuration. However, some subsonic ammunition may not always cycle reliably under adverse conditions or in a severely fouled firearm without a sound suppressor attached to provide extra backpressure.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Medium
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Black Nitride / Melonite
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec, Nickel Boron Finish
- Muzzle Device: AAC 51-T Blackout Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: Knight's Armament URX 3.1 Quad Rail, Free Float
- Sights: None
- Suitable for use with Subsonic or Supersonic loads, either Suppressed or Unsuppressed
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 magazines, including Magpul Pmags (Not Included)
- 5.32 lbs
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.