Advanced Armament Co (AAC) AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 300 AAC Blackout 1 in 7" Twist 16" Barrel with KAC URX 3.1 Free Float Quad Rail Handguard, Blackout Flash Hider
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $34.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 300 AAC Blackout... $5.19 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 300 AAC Blackout... $13.29 Available
- Geissele Super Semi Automatic Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin... $210.00 Available
- Remington Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Primed... $27.99 - $133.99 Select Options
- CMMG AR-15 M4 LE A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 300 AAC Blackout 1... $679.99 Available
- DPMS AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 300 AAC Blackout 1 in 7"... $699.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CMMG AR-15 MK4 T Flat-Top Upper Assembly 300 AAC Blackout 1 in... $689.99 Available
- Noveske AR-15 Rogue Hunter A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 300 AAC... $1,130.50 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CMMG AR-15 MK4 T Flat-Top Upper Assembly 300 AAC Blackout 1 in... $749.99 Available
- Bushmaster XM15 A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 300 AAC Blackout... $729.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Noveske AR-15 N4 Lo-Pro A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 300 AAC... $1,371.15 Available
- Olympic Arms AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 300 AAC Blackout... $617.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- AR-Stoner Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Assembly 6-Position... $44.01 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $32.99 Available
- Aimpoint PRO Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 2 MOA Dot with... $416.00 Available
- Magpul Flip Up Rear Sight MBUS Pro AR-15 Steel Black... $99.70 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Barrel Glock 19 9mm Luger 4.53"... $239.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
The upper features a forged M4-Style flat-top receiver onto which a Knight's Armament free floating URX 3.1 Quad Rail System is rigidly attached. The heat-treated, full auto bolt carrier is finished in a slick Nickel Boron coating, and comes equipped with a properly-staked gas key and Carpenter 158 steel bolt assembly.
This 16" 300 Blackout upper utilizes the versatile carbine length gas system, a good choice for this cartridge if various weights and types of ammunition are to be used. Most subsonic and supersonic loads, fired from either a suppressed or unsuppressed gun, are compatible with this configuration. However, some subsonic ammunition may not always cycle reliably under adverse conditions or in a severely fouled firearm without a sound suppressor attached to provide extra backpressure.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Medium
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Black Nitride / Melonite
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec, Nickel Boron Finish
- Muzzle Device: AAC 51-T Blackout Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: Knight's Armament URX 3.1 Quad Rail, Free Float
- Sights: None
Additional Technical Information
- Suitable for use with Subsonic or Supersonic loads, either Suppressed or Unsuppressed
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 magazines, including Magpul Pmags (Not Included)
- 5.32 lbs
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 5.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.