Streamlight Trident Headlamp with 3 Green LEDs and Batteries (3 AAA Alkaline) Polymer Camo
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $1.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 147 Grain Jacketed... $19.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $9.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Packable Shooting Mat Non Skid Coyote... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Bulb: One C4 LED, Four safety green LEDs
- Light Output: C4 LED: 80 Lumens, Three Green LEDs: 20 Lumens, One Green LED: 6 Lumens
- Run Time: C4 LED: 5 hours, Three Green LEDs: 20 hours, One Green LED: 63 hours
- Lighting Modes: Three lighting modes: C4 LED, three green LEDs, one green LED
- Switch type: Push-button
- Battery: 3 AAA (included)
- Headband type: Adjustable headband with hard hat strap
- Material: ABS thermoplastic polymer body, elastic headband
- Size:Face Cap Diameter: 1.75", Width: 2.70", Depth: 2.40"
- Weight: 5.5 oz
- Color: Camouflage body, black and green strap
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.