Barnes TAC-XP Bullets 38 Special (357 Diameter) 110 Grain Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 40
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- Barnes "Reloading Manual: Number 4"... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes TAC-XP Bullets 45 ACP (451 Diameter) 185 Grain Hollow... $32.99 Available
- Barnes TAC-XP Bullets 380 ACP (355 Diameter) 80 Grain Hollow... $24.99 Available
- Speer Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 130 Grain Jacketed... $27.49 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 125 Grain... $14.29 - $101.99 Select Options
- Hogue Monogrip Grips Ruger SP101 Rubber... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P238 380 ACP Stainless Steel... $40.00 Select Options
- DeSantis E25 Belt 1.5" Steel Buckle Leather Black... $16.09 - $22.49 Select Options
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA: These bullets are certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meet the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.
Sectional Density: 0.123
Ballistic Coefficient: 0.156
Shipping Weight: 0.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.