KA-BAR ZK War Sword Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 9.75" Recurve Style SK-5 High Carbon Steel Black Coated Blade comes with Both Black and Green Glass Filled Nylon Handles
The KA-BAR ZK Series of fixed blade knives are made from SK-5 High Carbon Steel and will stand up to the harshest conditions. The ZK knives come with high-visability green glass filled nylon handle scales installed, but also include a set of black scales for users who prefer a more low profile appearance. KA-BAR ZK blades are built to excel in apocalyptic situations and can handle everything from camp chores to camp security.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: SK-5
- Handle Material: Glass Filled Nylon
- Blade Shape: Recurve
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Belt Sheath
- Blade Finish: Black Epoxy Powder Coated
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-58
- Blade Length: 9.75"
- Blade Thickness: 0.188"
- Overall Length: 15.25"
- Weight: 0.95 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $18.99 Available
- Smith's 4" Diamond Combination Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.10 - $7.04 View More Options
- Lansky Multi-Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available