KA-BAR ZK War Sword Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 9.75" Recurve Style SK-5 High Carbon Steel Black Coated Blade comes with Both Black and Green Glass Filled Nylon Handles
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... Add to Cart for Price
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.92 - $8.71 Select Options
- Smith's 4" Diamond Combination Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Available
- Lansky Multi-Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Camouflage Face Paint Stick Loam and... $1.59 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 45 Colt (Long Colt) (452... $27.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 250 Grain... $26.49 Available
- Sea to Summit Lightweight Dry Bag Nylon... $11.95 - $24.95 Select Options
- ALPS Weekender Folding Seat Polyester... $12.99 Select Options
- Cold Steel Gladius Machete 19" 1055 Carbon Steel Blade... $22.99 Available
- Bowjax Crossbow String Silencers Rubber Black Pack of 4... $8.39 Available
- KA-BAR Heavy Duty Warthog Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 6.75"... $46.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec First Aid Kit General Purpose... $11.54 Available
- SOG Dark Energy Flashlight LED with 1 CR123A Battery Aluminum... $39.22 Available
- Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Refill Value Pack (Butane .42 oz... $19.99 Available
- Cold Steel FGX Push Blade Fixed Blade Tactical Knife Spear... $8.99 - $11.29 Select Options
The KA-BAR ZK Series of fixed blade knives are made from SK-5 High Carbon Steel and will stand up to the harshest conditions. The ZK knives come with high-visability green glass filled nylon handle scales installed, but also include a set of black scales for users who prefer a more low profile appearance. KA-BAR ZK blades are built to excel in apocalyptic situations and can handle everything from camp chores to camp security.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: SK-5
- Handle Material: Glass Filled Nylon
- Blade Shape: Recurve
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Belt Sheath
- Blade Finish: Black Epoxy Powder Coated
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-58
- Blade Length: 9.75"
- Blade Thickness: 0.188"
- Overall Length: 15.25"
- Weight: 0.95 lbs.
- Made in the USA
Shipping Weight: 2.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.