Kensight Adjustable Rear Sight Ruger Mark II, Mark III Steel Black Beveled Blade Fully Serrated
This Rear Sight is equipped with a 45 Degree Beveled Blade that is Fully Serrated for reduced glare, and offers an uncluttered sight picture that helps a shooter to quickly acquire and maintain focus on the front sight post. The Beveled Blade profile is a good choice for use on a competition pistol since it presents a less obstructed view of the target as compared to a traditional square target blade.
NOTE: This rear sight will require the use of a taller front sight blade, such as 163-871.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Beveled, Fully Serrated
- Gun Compatibility: Ruger Mark 2, Mark 3, 22/45
- Requires use of a Taller Front Sight Blade (sold separately)
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Mark III 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Steel... $21.49 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 22/45 Mark III 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Mark II (M10 Style) 22 Long Rifle... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tactical Solutions Magazine Speed Loader Ruger Mark I, II,... $16.95 Available