Kensight Adjustable Rear Sight Ruger Mark II, Mark III Steel Black Beveled Blade Fully Serrated
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 22/45 Mark III 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Mark III 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Steel... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Mark II (M10 Style) 22 Long Rifle... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tactical Solutions Magazine Speed Loader Ruger Mark I, II,... $16.95 Available
This Rear Sight is equipped with a 45 Degree Beveled Blade that is Fully Serrated for reduced glare, and offers an uncluttered sight picture that helps a shooter to quickly acquire and maintain focus on the front sight post. The Beveled Blade profile is a good choice for use on a competition pistol since it presents a less obstructed view of the target as compared to a traditional square target blade.
NOTE: This rear sight will require the use of a taller front sight blade, such as 163-871.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Beveled, Fully Serrated
- Gun Compatibility: Ruger Mark 2, Mark 3, 22/45
- Requires use of a Taller Front Sight Blade (sold separately)
Shipping Weight: 0.110 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.