Kensight Adjustable Rear Sight Ruger Mark II, Mark III Steel Black Beveled Blade Fully Serrated
This Rear Sight is equipped with a 45 Degree Beveled Blade that is Fully Serrated for reduced glare, and offers an uncluttered sight picture that helps a shooter to quickly acquire and maintain focus on the front sight post. The Beveled Blade profile is a good choice for use on a competition pistol since it presents a less obstructed view of the target as compared to a traditional square target blade.
NOTE: This rear sight will require the use of a taller front sight blade, such as 163-871.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Beveled, Fully Serrated
- Gun Compatibility: Ruger Mark 2, Mark 3, 22/45
- Requires use of a Taller Front Sight Blade (sold separately)
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.110 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.