- Reverse Draw Technology for compact design
- Speed: 300 fps
- Lightweight limbs reduce weight and cocking force
- Viper X String
- MIM Talon ultra trigger
Horton built on the success of the Havoc 175 and designed the Havoc 150 to give you the compact design which is a little easier load and more pleasant to shoot. The Havoc 150 is whisper quiet, easy to cock and perfectly balanced making it a solid choice for and crossbow hunter. CNC machined riser and cams ensure reliable performance under the toughest conditions. If you like the idea of a reverse draw crossbow, but are looking for something a little lighter weight, the Havoc 150 is your crossbow.
- CNC machined riser and barrel
- CNC machined cams
- CNC Picatinny rail sight bridge with anti-dry fire mechanism
- Spring loaded ball detent arrow retention system
- Light weight ergonomic stock with interchangeable recoil pads
- Accommodates EZ7 dove tail cocking mechanism (not included)
- Ambidextrous Monte Carlo cheek rest
- Rugged foot stirrup includes added boot grip ridges
- High performance Viper X String
- MIM Talon ultra-light trigger with dual sided safety
- Speed: 300 fps (using 17.5" carbon arrow)
- Kinetic Energy: 78 ft-lbs
- Draw Weight: 175 lbs
- Power Stroke: 13"
- Overall Length: 33"
- Axle to Axle Width Unloaded: 17-1/2"
- Axle to Axle Width Loaded: 13-3/8"
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Arrow Length: 17.5"
- Sight: 4x 32mm Mult-A-Range Scope
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- 4x 32mm Mult-A-Range Scope with rings
- Arachnid Black 5-arrow quiver
- RDT Cocking Sled
- 3 17.5" crossbow bolts with field points