Horton Havoc 150 Crossbow Package with 4x 32mm Mult-A-Range Crossbow Scope Realtree APG Camo
- Reverse Draw Technology for compact design
- Speed: 300 fps
- Lightweight limbs reduce weight and cocking force
- Viper X String
- MIM Talon ultra trigger
Horton built on the success of the Havoc 175 and designed the Havoc 150 to give you the compact design which is a little easier load and more pleasant to shoot. The Havoc 150 is whisper quiet, easy to cock and perfectly balanced making it a solid choice for and crossbow hunter. CNC machined riser and cams ensure reliable performance under the toughest conditions. If you like the idea of a reverse draw crossbow, but are looking for something a little lighter weight, the Havoc 150 is your crossbow.
- CNC machined riser and barrel
- CNC machined cams
- CNC Picatinny rail sight bridge with anti-dry fire mechanism
- Spring loaded ball detent arrow retention system
- Light weight ergonomic stock with interchangeable recoil pads
- Accommodates EZ7 dove tail cocking mechanism (not included)
- Ambidextrous Monte Carlo cheek rest
- Rugged foot stirrup includes added boot grip ridges
- High performance Viper X String
- MIM Talon ultra-light trigger with dual sided safety
- Speed: 300 fps (using 17.5" carbon arrow)
- Kinetic Energy: 78 ft-lbs
- Draw Weight: 175 lbs
- Power Stroke: 13"
- Overall Length: 33"
- Axle to Axle Width Unloaded: 17-1/2"
- Axle to Axle Width Loaded: 13-3/8"
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Arrow Length: 17.5"
- Sight: 4x 32mm Mult-A-Range Scope
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- 4x 32mm Mult-A-Range Scope with rings
- Arachnid Black 5-arrow quiver
- RDT Cocking Sled
- 3 17.5" crossbow bolts with field points
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.