- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- 7075 Forging
- Stress relieved, heat treated, aged twice and cryogenic treated
- Hard coat anodized, black per MIL-A-8625 TYPE III Class 2
- Precision machined and finished by hand
- Bore coated with dry film lube over the anodized surface
- Compatible with all Mil-Spec AR-15 parts and accessories
The MUR is a rigid Mil-Spec flat-top upper made to fit all AR15/M16 M4 rifles and carbines. The MUR was developed to give the customer a Mil-Spec correct upper receiver with a thicker wall, making the MUR upper receiver a stronger platform. This more rigid upper receiver will increase accuracy and reliability, while extending the life of the interfacing components. The MUR-1A model comes equipped with a shell deflector and forward assist.
Upper Receiver Type: Modular Flat-Top
Fit: Mil-Spec AR15/M16 M4 Rifles & Carbines
Material: Forged 7075 Aluminum
Finish: Black - Type III, Class 2 Hard Anodizing / FDE - KG Industries GunKote FDE
M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: No
Overall Height: 2.121"
Weight: 9.80 oz