Bore Tech Proof Positive Rifle Cleaning Jag 243 Caliber 6mm 8 x 32 Thread Alloy
- M-Pro 7 Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz Gel... $8.59 Available
- Berger Hybrid Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $36.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches... $6.49 - $82.99 Select Options
- Bore Tech Proof Positive Rifle Cleaning Jag 22 Caliber... $7.29 Available
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush Bronze Package of 3... $5.09 - $7.19 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 6.5mm to 264... $3.19 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.79 Available
- M-Pro 7 LPX Gun Oil 4 oz Liquid... $12.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Brush 25 Caliber 6.5mm 8 x 32... $1.79 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 243 to 6mm... $3.19 Available
- DPMS Buffer Retainer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.79 Available
Technical Information: Bore Tech Proof Positive Cleaning Jags
|Gun Type||Caliber/Gauge||Thread Type||Thread||Male/Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||17 to 20||Commercial||5 x 40||Male|
|Rifle/Pistol||22 to 50||Commercial||8 x 32||Male|
|Shotgun||All||Commercial||5/16 x 27||Male|
XThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.