NECG Classic Rear Sight Base with Adjustable Elevation Blade Steel Blue
This quality steel rear sight offers screw type elevation adjustment, drift type windage adjustment and is held in place with a 6 x 48 screw. Sight is 2-5/32" x 9/16" with a height of 9/16" at the lowest setting and an upward adjustment of 19/32". Blue.
Features: Adjustable rear sight
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
- Small: .600" to .675" Diameter Barrels
- Medium: .675" to .730" Diameter Barrels
- Large: .730" to .830" Diameter Barrels
- Small: .830" to .930" Diameter Barrels
- Precision machined all steel sight, polished and blued
- Screw on (6x48) or solder on rear sight
- Length 2.170", Width .550"
- Height of lowest position to bottom of notch .550"
- Elevation adjustment up .060"
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.