SOG Magnadot Folding Knife 3.63" Partially Serrated Drop Point 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel Blade GRN Handle Black
The Magnadot features an 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel blade that is tough and has excellent edge retention. The GRN Polymer handles is big enough to get a hold of and feels great in your hand. The dot design on the handle provides a secure grip in all conditions. Comes with a Nylon Sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: GRN
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: Partially
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options: Nylon Sheath
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.63"
- Blade Thickness: .154"
- Overall Length: 8.4"
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99
- Gun Butter Gun Oil Liquid... $9.29 - $14.49 View More Options
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $5.19 View More Options
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $6.40
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black... $8.00
- Lansky Folded Diamond Tapered Sharpening Rod... $11.99