SOG Magnadot Folding Knife 3.63" Partially Serrated Drop Point 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel Blade GRN Handle Black
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black... $10.66 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $8.53 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Available
The Magnadot features an 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel blade that is tough and has excellent edge retention. The GRN Polymer handles is big enough to get a hold of and feels great in your hand. The dot design on the handle provides a secure grip in all conditions. Comes with a Nylon Sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: GRN
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: Partially
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options: Nylon Sheath
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.63"
- Blade Thickness: .154"
- Overall Length: 8.4"
- Weight: 4.4 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.