SOG Magnadot Folding Knife 3.63" Partially Serrated Drop Point 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel Blade GRN Handle Black
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $8.04 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black... $14.99 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Available
The Magnadot features an 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel blade that is tough and has excellent edge retention. The GRN Polymer handles is big enough to get a hold of and feels great in your hand. The dot design on the handle provides a secure grip in all conditions. Comes with a Nylon Sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: GRN
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: Partially
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options: Nylon Sheath
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.63"
- Blade Thickness: .154"
- Overall Length: 8.4"
- Weight: 4.4 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart