- Laminated wood and glass limbs
- Machined aluminum riser; magnesium handle with thermal grip for comfort
- Drilled and tapped for sights, rest, quiver and stabilizer
- Take-Down design for easy transport
- Arrow Rest and Stringer included
- Made is the U.S.A.
A smooth draw, a powerful shot, a durable riser, a comfortable grip, what more could a traditional archer want from a bow? The Jaguar is an ideal choice for the archer wanting to give the traditional side a serious try. Laminated wood and glass limbs offer a smooth draw, but send an arrow with authority. You can easily remove limbs from the riser for convenient transport and storage. Martin even throws in an arrow rest, all for a very reasonable price. Let your curiosity get the best of you and give traditional a shot. Satisfying curiosity is what the Jaguar Take-Down is all about.
AMO Length: 60"
Mass Weight:2.7 lbs
Riser Material: Aluminum riser; Magnesium handle
String Material: Fast Flight
Finish Next G-1 Camo