Noveske SPR Match Barrel AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC II Medium Contour 1 in 12" Twist 18" Stainless Steel with Low Profile Gas Block
All Noveske match barrels have a medium contour, bead-blasted satin finish, M4 extended feed ramps, and are threaded at the muzzle for the addition of flash hiders, muzzle brakes and/or sound suppressors. Each barrel is shipped with a pinned, low profile gas block installed, as well as a gas tube and barrel extension.
- Length: 18"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 6.8x43mm SPC Mod 1
- Twist Rate: 1 in 12" Polygonal
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Satin Gray
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Mid
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port 0.750"
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, Gas Tube
- Weight: 38 oz
- Noveske Match Stainless Barrels use a proprietary 1" long gas block that comes installed from the factory. Standard AR-15 front sight bases (1.9" long) are NOT compatible.
- The 6.8mm SPC Mod 1 Chamber closely follows the dimensions of the improved 6.8x43mm SPC Spec II chamber by providing .100" of freebore. This allows for the use of either standard or high pressure 6.8mm SPC factory ammunition.
Additional Info: Noveske Barrel Break-In Procedure