Mace Brand PepperGard Pocket Model Pepper Spray 11 Gram Aerosol 10% OC Plus UV Dye Orange
- KA-BAR TDI LDK Knife 1.625" Stainless Steel Blade and Handle... $15.49 Available
- TOPS Knives Survival Whistle Polymer Black Pack of 5... $11.99 Available
- "The Combative Perspective: The Thinking Man's Guide to... $10.99 Available
- Streamlight Key-Mate Flashlight LED Aluminum ... $11.29 Select Options
- FNH Magazine FN FNX-45 45 ACP Stainless... $44.00 Select Options
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain... $26.99 Available
- Kimber Guardian Angel Pepper Blaster II Pepper Spray Gel 10%... $39.99 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 300 Grain... $40.49 - $321.99 Select Options
- Formula: 10% OC Spray
- Spray Pattern: Stream
- Maximum Range: 8-12 Feet
- Can Volume: 11 Grams
- Number of Short Bursts: 5 to 15
- Average Recovery Time: 30 Minutes to 1 Hour
- Marking Dye: Yes
- Carry Method: Pocket Clip, Key Chain
- Safety: Thumb
- Exterior Color: Orange
- Shelf Life: Four Years
Shipping Weight: 0.135 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.