"U.S. Army Special Operations Target Interdiction Course: Sniper Training and Employment" Military Manual by Department of the Army
- Slumberjack Moisture-Wicking Mummy Sleeping Bag Liner... $21.28 Available
- Military Surplus New Condition Mosquito Net... $14.55 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Rossi 68, Ruger SP101,... $10.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581, 681, 586, 686... $10.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Cap Cotton... $8.30 - $12.99 Select Options
- Pearce Grip Plug Glock 20SF Polymer Black... $3.99 Available
- Plano Protector Pro-Max Side-by-Side Double Scoped Rifle Gun... $74.99 Available
- Power Custom Competition Rifle Trigger Kit Ruger 10/22... $109.99 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 357, 38, 40 S&W, 6.8mm 7 Round... $7.69 Available
- Majestic Arms 3.2 Speed Strip Kit Ruger Mark I, II, III, 22/45... $54.99 Available
- Wildgame Innovations Crush 10X Lightsout Black Flash Infrared... $183.59 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 40 S&W 6... $7.69 Available
Publisher: Paladin Press
Date of Publication: Sep 1999
Number of Pages: 560
From the publisher:
Here is the official manual used by the U.S. Army to train snipers in support of Special Operations Forces (SOF) missions. It covers loads of information specific to the unique requirements of SpecOps, including special mission equipment; troubleshootingthe Sniper Weapons System; engagement of moving and snap targets; sniper tactics for unconventional warfare, direct action, counterterrorism, combat search and rescue and countersniper situations; tricks of the trade in urban environments; battlefield recovery of ammunition; and much more. 8 1/2 x 11, softcover, illus., 560 pp. ISBN 1581600437
Shipping Weight: 2.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.