STI Magazine STI-2011 140mm 40 S&W 17-Round Stainless Steel
- STI Magazine Follower STI-2011 38 Super, 40 S&W Polymer Black... $4.00 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $17.29 Available
- MagPul XTM Enhanced Modular Full Profile Picatinny Rail Cover... $7.55 Select Options
- Cylinder & Slide Extra Length Firing Pin New-Style S&W J, K,... $14.95 Available
- Wilson Combat Extended Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP ... $32.99 - $35.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Plunger Spring Assembly 1911 ... $3.99 - $4.99 Select Options
- MagPul Magazine Pull AR-15 Polymer Package of 3... $9.45 Select Options
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $15.49 Available
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 6.5 Creedmoor... $30.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Sear Spring 1911... $6.99 Available
- Arredondo Magazine Follower STI-2011 38 Super, 40 S&W Nylon... $9.99 Available
- STI Trigger 1911 Long Polymer Black... $27.00 Available
Notes from manufacturer:
Shipping Weight: 0.270 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.