Military Surplus ILBE Rucksack Nylon Marpat
- Military Surplus Load Bearing Vest (LBV) Holds 4 AR-15 30... $14.99 Available
- Military Surplus Large ALICE Pack Complete with Frame Assembly... $41.99 Available
- Military Surplus Medium ALICE Pack Complete with Frame... $39.99 Available
- Military Surplus New Condition MOLLE II Standard Pack Desert... $94.99 Available
- Blackhawk Load Bearing H-Suspenders/Harness Nylon... $30.99 Select Options
- Military Surplus New Condition MOLLE II Large Rucksack... $89.99 Available
- Military Surplus Belgian M97 Camo Rucksack... $99.99 Available
- Tru-Spec GI Spec 3-Day Military Backpack... $76.99 - $99.99 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $1.99 Available
- Butler Creek Steel Lips Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle... $14.52 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Mini-14 223 Remington Steel Blue... $19.98 - $38.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $13.25 Available
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 40 Gram... $5.99 Available
- Military Surplus MOLLE Sustainment Pouch Nylon... $7.99 Available
- Military Surplus Swiss Wet Weather Poncho Swiss Camo... $9.99 Available
- Lee 3-Die Storage Box Red... $4.29 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 155 Grain... $19.79 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $3.89 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $13.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Backpack PVC Coated Polyester Mossy Oak Break-Up... $22.99 Available
The ILBE features a cavernous, 4,500 cubic inch top-loading design that can accomodate a sleeping bag and several days worth of clothing and other assorted gear. If you are looking for the perfect Bug Out Bag then look no further! The ILBE rucksack was designed to allow Marines to carry up to 120 pounds as comfortably as possible. The rigid, internal frame combined with the padded and contoured waistbelt and shoulder straps make this pack an excellent choice for long-distance movements under a heavy load.
Since the ILBE rucksack was designed for Infantrymen to move heavy loads across rough terrain, it was built with extreme use in mind. The body of the pack is made from 725 Denier Cordura which offers excellent abrasion resistance and provides a significant reduction in weight when compared to 1000 Denier Cordura. All seams are taped, reinforced, and sewn to Military Specification.
Because this pack was originally intended for combat troops it has a generous amount of MOLLE webbing and has provisions for carrying mortar rounds externally. These two shallow pouches on either side of the pack are excellent for rolled up sleeping pads or tents. The sides also incorporate pass-through pocket that allow users to carry trek poles or machetes without sacrificing MOLLE real estate.
These packs are genuine military surplus and are in good to very good condition and are 100% serviceable.
- Material: 725 Denier Cordura
- Color: Woodland MARPAT
- Capacity: 4,500 Cubic Inches
- Weight: 8.65 lbs