Military Surplus ILBE Rucksack Nylon Marpat
- Military Surplus Load Bearing Vest (LBV) Holds 4 AR-15 30... $14.99 Available
- Military Surplus Large ALICE Pack Complete with Frame Assembly... $41.99 Available
- Military Surplus MOLLE II Large Rucksack Complete Assembly... $69.99 Available
- Military Surplus New Condition MOLLE II Standard Pack Desert... $94.99 Available
- Blackhawk Load Bearing H-Suspenders/Harness Nylon... $30.99 Select Options
- Tru-Spec GI Spec 3-Day Military Backpack... $76.99 - $99.99 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- Military Surplus New Condition Czech M10 Gas Mask with Filters... $17.99 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain... $8.09 - $197.99 Select Options
- Military Surplus New Condition German Fleece Long John Pants... $5.99 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $19.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Coghlan's Waterproof Pouch Vinyl Pack of 3... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Military Surplus German Flecktarn Camo Field Shirt... $16.99 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Basic Field Surgical Kit... $23.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Coghlan's Ditty Bag Set Nylon... $3.49 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $7.99 Available
- Browning Kenai -20 Degree Sleeping Bag 40" x 86" Nylon Clay... $119.99 Available
- Military Surplus MOLLE Sustainment Pouch Nylon... $7.99 Available
The ILBE features a cavernous, 4,500 cubic inch top-loading design that can accomodate a sleeping bag and several days worth of clothing and other assorted gear. If you are looking for the perfect Bug Out Bag then look no further! The ILBE rucksack was designed to allow Marines to carry up to 120 pounds as comfortably as possible. The rigid, internal frame combined with the padded and contoured waistbelt and shoulder straps make this pack an excellent choice for long-distance movements under a heavy load.
Since the ILBE rucksack was designed for Infantrymen to move heavy loads across rough terrain, it was built with extreme use in mind. The body of the pack is made from 725 Denier Cordura which offers excellent abrasion resistance and provides a significant reduction in weight when compared to 1000 Denier Cordura. All seams are taped, reinforced, and sewn to Military Specification.
Because this pack was originally intended for combat troops it has a generous amount of MOLLE webbing and has provisions for carrying mortar rounds externally. These two shallow pouches on either side of the pack are excellent for rolled up sleeping pads or tents. The sides also incorporate pass-through pocket that allow users to carry trek poles or machetes without sacrificing MOLLE real estate.
These packs are genuine military surplus and are in good to very good condition and are 100% serviceable.
- Material: 725 Denier Cordura
- Color: Woodland MARPAT
- Capacity: 4,500 Cubic Inches
- Weight: 8.65 lbs