Military Surplus ILBE Ruck Sack Nylon Marpat
- Military Surplus Load Bearing Vest (LBV) Holds 6 AR-15 30... $14.99 Available
- Military Surplus Large ALICE Pack Complete with Frame Assembly... $39.99 Available
- Military Surplus Medium ALICE Pack Complete with Frame... $34.99 Available
- Blackhawk Load Bearing H-Suspenders/Harness Nylon... $29.99 Select Options
- Tru-Spec GI Spec 3-Day Military Backpack... $76.99 - $99.99 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- Military Surplus MSS -30 Degree 4-Piece Sleeping Bag System... $99.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $13.99 Available
- Military Surplus Swiss Wet Weather Poncho Swiss Camo... $9.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.99 Select Options
- Military Surplus MOLLE Sustainment Pouch Nylon... $7.99 Available
- Aggressive Engineering M1 Garand Clip 8-Round Steel Parkerized... $8.99 Available
- Texsport Polarshield Emergency Survival Blanket Polarshield... $3.49 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Camouflage Face Paint Stick Loam and... $2.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Steel Firestarter... $3.19 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Rubber Lined Waterproof Bag Nylon... $8.23 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 270 Caliber (277... $18.99 Available
The ILBE features a cavernous, 4,500 cubic inch top-loading design that can accomodate a sleeping bag and several days worth of clothing and other assorted gear. If you are looking for the perfect Bug Out Bag then look no further! The ILBE rucksack was designed to allow Marines to carry up to 120 pounds as comfortably as possible. The rigid, internal frame combined with the padded and contoured waistbelt and shoulder straps make this pack an excellent choice for long-distance movements under a heavy load.
Since the ILBE rucksack was designed for Infantrymen to move heavy loads across rough terrain, it was built with extreme use in mind. The body of the pack is made from 725 Denier Cordura which offers excellent abrasion resistance and provides a significant reduction in weight when compared to 1000 Denier Cordura. All seams are taped, reinforced, and sewn to Military Specification.
Because this pack was originally intended for combat troops it has a generous amount of MOLLE webbing and has provisions for carrying mortar rounds externally. These two shallow pouches on either side of the pack are excellent for rolled up sleeping pads, or tents. The sides also incorporate pass-through pocket that allow users to carry trek poles, or machetes without sacrificing MOLLE real estate.
These packs are genuine military surplus and are in good to very good condition and are 100% serviceable.
- Material: 725 Denier Cordura
- Color: Woodland MARPAT
- Capacity: 4,500 Cubic Inches