Military Surplus ILBE Rucksack Nylon Marpat
- Military Surplus MOLLE II Large Rucksack Complete Assembly... $69.99 - $79.99 Available Select Options
- Military Surplus Load Bearing Vest (LBV) Holds 4 AR-15 30... $14.99 Available
- Military Surplus MOLLE II Standard Pack... $58.67 - $66.03 Available Select Options
- Military Surplus Italian Canvas Rucksack Blue... $12.99 Available
- Military Surplus Swiss M90 Rubber Rucksack... $19.99 Available
- Blackhawk Load Bearing H-Suspenders/Harness Nylon... $30.99 Available Select Options
- Military Surplus German Combat Rucksack Flecktarn Camo... $49.99 Available
- Tru-Spec GI Spec 3-Day Military Backpack... $76.99 - $99.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Military Surplus Belgian M97 Camo Rucksack... $89.99 Available
- Wise Food Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Freeze Dried Meal 6 oz... $3.93 Closeout Special
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Available Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Wateright Matchbox Polymer Olive Drab... $1.99 Available
- Federal Game-Shok Game Load Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz #8... $6.69 Available
- Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Poncho... $4.17 Available
- Winchester Military Grade Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered... $5.42 - $244.99 Available Select Options
- Military Surplus MSS -30 Degree 4-Piece Sleeping Bag System... $99.99 Available
- Military Surplus MOLLE Sustainment Pouch Nylon... $7.99 Available
- MidwayUSA MOLLE GP Pouch Nylon... $8.31 - $9.99 Available Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Magnesium Fire Starter with Embedded... $9.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear US Government Issue GI Sleeping Pad... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Coghlan's Tent Screen Repair Patches Pack of 3... $1.12 Available
The ILBE features a cavernous, 4,500 cubic inch top-loading design that can accomodate a sleeping bag and several days worth of clothing and other assorted gear. If you are looking for the perfect Bug Out Bag then look no further! The ILBE rucksack was designed to allow Marines to carry up to 120 pounds as comfortably as possible. The rigid, internal frame combined with the padded and contoured waistbelt and shoulder straps make this pack an excellent choice for long-distance movements under a heavy load.
Since the ILBE rucksack was designed for Infantrymen to move heavy loads across rough terrain, it was built with extreme use in mind. The body of the pack is made from 725 Denier Cordura which offers excellent abrasion resistance and provides a significant reduction in weight when compared to 1000 Denier Cordura. All seams are taped, reinforced, and sewn to Military Specification.
Because this pack was originally intended for combat troops it has a generous amount of MOLLE webbing and has provisions for carrying mortar rounds externally. These two shallow pouches on either side of the pack are excellent for rolled up sleeping pads or tents. The sides also incorporate pass-through pocket that allow users to carry trek poles or machetes without sacrificing MOLLE real estate.
These packs are genuine military surplus and are in good to very good condition and are 100% serviceable.
- Material: 725 Denier Cordura
- Color: Woodland MARPAT
- Capacity: 4,500 Cubic Inches
- Weight: 8.65 lbs
Shipping Weight: 8.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.