Military Surplus ILBE Rucksack Nylon Marpat
- Military Surplus Load Bearing Vest (LBV) Holds 4 AR-15 30... $14.99 Available
- Military Surplus MOLLE II Large Rucksack Complete Assembly... $69.99 Available
- Military Surplus New Condition MOLLE II Standard Pack Desert... $89.99 Available
- Blackhawk Load Bearing H-Suspenders/Harness Nylon... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Tru-Spec GI Spec 3-Day Military Backpack... $76.99 - $99.99 Available Select Options
- Military Surplus MSS -30 Degree 4-Piece Sleeping Bag System... $74.99 Available
- Winchester Military Grade Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered... $5.99 - $244.99 Available Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- CCI Mini-Mag High Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 36 Grain... $6.99 - $325.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Coghlan's Flint Fire Starter... $4.99 Available
- Remington Express Long Range Ammunition 410 Bore 2-1/2" 1/2 oz... $14.49 Available
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $18.49 Available
- 5ive Star Gear US Government Issue GI Sleeping Pad... $17.99 Available
- Remington Express Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 000 Buckshot 8... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Military Surplus MOLLE Sustainment Pouch Nylon... $7.99 Available
- Coleman Trailhead II Camp Cot 30" x 75" x 17" Steel Frame... $44.99 Available
The ILBE features a cavernous, 4,500 cubic inch top-loading design that can accomodate a sleeping bag and several days worth of clothing and other assorted gear. If you are looking for the perfect Bug Out Bag then look no further! The ILBE rucksack was designed to allow Marines to carry up to 120 pounds as comfortably as possible. The rigid, internal frame combined with the padded and contoured waistbelt and shoulder straps make this pack an excellent choice for long-distance movements under a heavy load.
Since the ILBE rucksack was designed for Infantrymen to move heavy loads across rough terrain, it was built with extreme use in mind. The body of the pack is made from 725 Denier Cordura which offers excellent abrasion resistance and provides a significant reduction in weight when compared to 1000 Denier Cordura. All seams are taped, reinforced, and sewn to Military Specification.
Because this pack was originally intended for combat troops it has a generous amount of MOLLE webbing and has provisions for carrying mortar rounds externally. These two shallow pouches on either side of the pack are excellent for rolled up sleeping pads or tents. The sides also incorporate pass-through pocket that allow users to carry trek poles or machetes without sacrificing MOLLE real estate.
These packs are genuine military surplus and are in good to very good condition and are 100% serviceable.
- Material: 725 Denier Cordura
- Color: Woodland MARPAT
- Capacity: 4,500 Cubic Inches
- Weight: 8.65 lbs
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.