Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-125-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38 Colt New Police, 38 S&W (358 Diameter) 125 Grain Flat Nose
- Utility Box UB-36 Plastic Blue... $2.69 - $144.99 Select Options
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-125-2R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $39.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Python 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $10.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Official USPSA Target Cardboard ... $20.49 - $76.99 Select Options
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Top Punch #633... $9.19 Available
- Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $10.99 Available
- Thompson Blue Angel Bullet Lube Hollow... $6.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Official IPSC Classic Target Cardboard ... $19.13 - $76.02 Select Options
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-200-RF 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 38 Short Colt, 38 Long Colt... $31.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 35 Caliber Box of 1000... $28.99 Available
- Wilson Combat 2-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with... $31.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Notes: Handles to open and shut the mold are sold separately item# 117-892
Shipping Weight: 1.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.