L.E. Wilson Bushing Neck Sizer Die Replacement Felt Pad and Push Rod Set Screw 1 Pair
- Uncle Mike's Gun-Tite Removable Threadlocker 6ml Tube... $3.75 Available
- Tasco Red Dot Sight 38mm Tube 1x 30mm 5 MOA Dot with... $37.99 Available
- Tubb SpeedLock Systems Flat Wire Buffer Spring AR-15 Rifle... $25.49 Available
- Benelli Magazine Spring Super Black Eagle II... $3.06 Available
- AR-Stoner Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $3.59 Available
- AR-Stoner Ejector Roll Pin AR-15 Stainless Package of 2... $0.35 Closeout Special
- Caldwell Orange Peel Duck Target 12" Self-Adhesive Package of... $2.02 Closeout Special
- Tipton Rust Inhibitor Chips ... $2.25 Select Options
- Allen Molded Compact Pistol Gun Case Nylon Black... $5.93 - $15.49 Select Options
- DoubleStar A2 Front Sight Gas Block with Bayonet Lug AR-15,... $19.79 - $27.49 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Pistol Case... $2.93 - $7.99 Select Options
Fits: L.E. Wilson Bushing Neck Sizing Dies
Function: Replacement felt pad and push rod set screws
Material: Felt pad, Steel screws
Notes: This felt pad and push rod set screws are a direct replacement part
Shipping Weight: 0.005 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.