Dewey Muzzle Guide 45 Caliber Brass
- Dewey Muzzle Guide 35 Caliber, 9mm Brass... $7.09 Available
- Dewey Brass Muzzle Guide 30 to 308 Caliber... $7.09 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $32.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Pistol Bore Brush 9mm, 38 Caliber 8... $2.09 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Pistol Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 10 ml... $9.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #20 (45 Long Colt, 454 Casull)... $7.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Pistol Bore Brush 44, 45 Caliber 8... $2.09 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 30-30, 410 Bore Shotgun, 44, 45, 458... $7.69 Available
- Pro-Shot Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches... $6.49 - $82.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $1.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA 6 Magazine Pouch Double Stack Pistol... $10.03 Select Options
Technical Information: Dewey Muzzle Guide 45 Caliber
Shipping Weight: 0.045 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.