Williams Aperture Regular 3/8" Diameter with .125 Hole Black
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 3" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (2 Bulls... $10.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Pistol Gun Case Revolver with... $5.99 Available
- Blemished Match Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $21.49 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.99 Available
- Dewey Universal Slotted Tip All Calibers 8 x 32 Male Thread... $2.69 Available
- Williams FP-336 Set Receiver Peep Sight with Front Fire Sight... $71.99 Available
- Williams Aperture Twilight 3/8" Diameter with .050 Hole Black... $8.99 Available
- CJ Weapons M1 Garand Web Sling Cotton Olive Drab... $16.99 Available
- Williams Fire Sight Rifle Bead .538" Height, .340" Width Steel... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Machined from steel and are easily installed.
If included in description, the fractional dimension is the outside diameter of the metal aperture.
The decimal dimension is the size of the hole drilled in the aperture which is actually looked through by the shooter.
Apertures are standard thread size and will fit Williams, Lyman and Redfield receiver sights.
The twilight aperture is specifically designed for low-light conditions.
Big Game aperture is designed to mount on the FP or 5D receiver sight and has an extremely large opening, similar to a ghost ring type of sight.