Williams Aperture Regular 3/8" Diameter with .125 Hole Steel Black
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 358 Winchester 200 Grain Interlock... $30.49 Available
- Williams Aperture Regular 3/8" Diameter with .050 Hole Steel... $7.99 Available
- Williams Aperture Regular 3/8" Diameter with .093 Hole Steel... $7.99 Available
- Forster Trigger Guard Screws Mauser 96, 98 Non-Locking Package... $5.79 Available
- Williams Aperture Twilight 3/8" Diameter with .150 Hole Steel... $9.99 Available
- MTM Scoped Pistol Gun Case 8.5" Barrel 15" x 9.5" x 2.8"... $11.99 Available
- Williams Aperture Regular WGRS 3/8" Diameter with .125 Hole... $7.99 Available
- Caldwell Magnum Rifle Gong AR-550 Steel (Stand Not Included)... $61.99 Available
- Williams Aperture Twilight 3/8" Diameter with .125 Hole Steel... $9.99 Available
- HKS Magazine Speedloader Ruger Mark I, Mark II 22 Long Rifle... $5.19 Available
- Williams Aperture Twilight 3/8" Diameter with .093 Hole Steel... $9.99 Available
- John Masen Black Warrior Magazine Loader M1 Carbine... $6.99 Available
Machined from steel and are easily installed.
If included in description, the fractional dimension is the outside diameter of the metal aperture.
The decimal dimension is the size of the hole drilled in the aperture which is actually looked through by the shooter.
Apertures are standard thread size and will fit Williams, Lyman and Redfield receiver sights.
The twilight aperture is specifically designed for low-light conditions.
Big Game aperture is designed to mount on the FP or 5D receiver sight and has an extremely large opening, similar to a ghost ring type of sight.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.