Williams Aperture Regular 3/8" Diameter with .125 Hole Black
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 3" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (2 Bulls... $10.99 Available
- Sig Sauer Parts Kit Sig Sauer P220, P220 Compact, P245 45 ACP... $23.00 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Pistol Gun Case Revolver with... $5.99 Available
- Blemished Match Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $21.49 Available
- Williams Ace In The Hole Sight Set with Picatinny Base Ruger... $55.99 Available
- Williams Aperture Regular 3/8" Diameter with .050 Hole Black... $6.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.99 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol .357, 9mm, .380,... $19.49 Available
- Dewey Universal Slotted Tip All Calibers 8 x 32 Male Thread... $2.69 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol .44, .45 Caliber... $19.49 Available
- Kick Eez Recoil Pad Slip-On Small Black... $30.99 Available
- "Surgical Speed Shooting: How to Achieve High-Speed... $13.29 Available
Machined from steel and are easily installed.
If included in description, the fractional dimension is the outside diameter of the metal aperture.
The decimal dimension is the size of the hole drilled in the aperture which is actually looked through by the shooter.
Apertures are standard thread size and will fit Williams, Lyman and Redfield receiver sights.
The twilight aperture is specifically designed for low-light conditions.
Big Game aperture is designed to mount on the FP or 5D receiver sight and has an extremely large opening, similar to a ghost ring type of sight.