Williams Aperture Regular 3/8" Diameter with .125 Hole Black
- Williams Aperture Twilight 3/8" Diameter with .150 Hole Black... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Williams Aperture Twilight 3/8" Diameter with .093 Hole Black... $8.99 Available
- Williams Aperture Regular 3/8" Diameter with .093 Hole Black... $6.99 Available
- Marble's Sight Slot Blank 3/8" Dovetail Steel Blue... $5.99 Available
- RCBS Quick Change Powder Measure Metering Screw Assembly Large... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TMA M1, M1A Dry-Fire Device Delrin Yellow... $12.49 Available
- Wolff Tubular Magazine Spring Semi-Automatic, Lever Action... $4.99 Available
- Marlin Bullseye All Marlin... $2.99 Available
- Williams Aperture Regular 1/2" Diameter with .093 Hole Black... $7.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $14.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $9.22 Available
- Williams Aperture Regular 3/8" Diameter with .050 Hole Black... $6.99 Available
Machined from steel and are easily installed.
If included in description, the fractional dimension is the outside diameter of the metal aperture.
The decimal dimension is the size of the hole drilled in the aperture which is actually looked through by the shooter.
Apertures are standard thread size and will fit Williams, Lyman and Redfield receiver sights.
The twilight aperture is specifically designed for low-light conditions.
Big Game aperture is designed to mount on the FP or 5D receiver sight and has an extremely large opening, similar to a ghost ring type of sight.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.