Remington 870 Heritage Series Upland Pocket Knife Clip Point 440A Stainless Steel Blade with Bird Hook and Choke Tool American Walnut Handle
The Heritage Series uses the same American Walnut as the Remington 870 Shotgun and are 100% Made in the USA. All Heritage Series knives feature the signature Remington "R" laser etched into every handle, with the same checkering pattern that is used on every Model 870 Shotgun. Additionally, all knives have the Remington trade mark on the blade and the tang's are all stamped with "Remington/UMC Made in the USA." The combination of classic knife designs with a piece of an iconic American shotgun, the Remington 870 Heritage series of knives are an excellent choice for any Remington fan.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440A Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: American Walnut
- Blade Shape: Clip Point, 12/20 Gauge Choke Wrench, and Bird Hook
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options: Pocket
- Locking Mechanism: Lock Back
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Opening Method: Nail Nick
- Blade length: 3"
- Made in The USA
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections