HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 185 Grain Berger Hunting VLD Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $12.99 Available
- Nosler Partition Bullets 30-30 Winchester (308 Diameter) 170... $38.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $19.99 Available
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 180 Grain... $38.99 Available
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 168 Grain Berger... $36.49 Available
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 210 Grain Berger... $39.49 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $22.49 Available
- Combined Technology Ballistic Silvertip Hunting Bullets 30... $26.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 260 Remington 130 Grain AccuBond... $59.99 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 280 Remington, 30-06... $4.19 Available
- Cor-Bon DPX Hunter Ammunition 260 Remington 120 Grain Tipped... $67.99 Available
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 260 Remington 125 Grain... $44.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The Berger Hunting bullet line features Very Low Drag (VLD) bullets that have the highest possible ballistic coefficient designed for 300 yards or more. The VLD design incorporates a sharp nose that allows the bullet to penetrate 2" to 3" before it starts to expand. After the initial expansion, the bullet will shed between 40% and 85% of its weight as shrapnel into the surrounding tissue (internal organs).
The combination between the shrapnel and the hydrostatic shock produces a massive wound cavity within the vital area that will be 13" - 15" long. This massive wound cavity results in the animal dropping fast since most go into shock after such a tremendous blow.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.