John Masen Recoil Pad SKS Rubber Black
- Mec-Gar Magazine CZ 75 Compact 9mm Luger 14-Round Steel Blue... $22.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.55 - $18.99 Select Options
- NcStar Stripper Clips For AK/SKS Loader 10-Round 7.62x39mm... $8.99 Available
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer SKS Polyurethane... $8.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Two Point Tactical Rifle Sling Nylon Black... $6.99 Available
- ProMag Magazine SKS 7.62x39mm Polymer Black... $14.29 - $19.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA 4 Magazine Pouch AR-15 and AK-47 Rifle... $12.99 Select Options
- John Masen Chinese Sling with Leather Fittings SKS and AK-47... $7.99 Available
- Hunter 2500 Pocket Holster Right Hand Kahr P380 Leather Brown... $27.49 Available
- Timney Rifle Trigger Ruger M77 Mark II without Safety 1-1/2 to... $119.99 Available
- TAPCO Front Sight Adjustment Tool AK-47, SKS... $3.99 Available
- NcStar Adjustable Front Sight Tool AK-47, SKS... $4.99 Available
Features: Adds 1" to length of pull
Measures: 2" Wide x 5.25" Long x 1" Thick
Shipping Weight: 0.170 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.