Iosso Eliminator Rifle Bore Brush 243 Caliber, 6mm 8 x 32 Thread Nylon
- Iosso Eliminator Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $3.69 Available
- Iosso Eliminator Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber, 7.62mm 8 x 32... $3.69 Available
- Iosso Eliminator Rifle Bore Brush 6.5mm 8 x 32 Thread Nylon... $3.69 Available
- Iosso Eliminator Pistol Bore Brush 357, 38 Caliber, 9mm 8 x 32... $3.69 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 20 Caliber 5 x 40... $3.09 Available
- Pro-Shot Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches... $6.49 - $82.99 Select Options
- Iosso Eliminator Rifle Bore Brush 20 Caliber 5 x 40 Thread... $3.69 Available
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Chamber Cleaning Brush 22 to 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.89 Available
- Forster Replacement Decapping Assembly 6mm BR (Bench Rest)... $11.99 Available
- Berger Tactical Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 250 Grain... $78.99 Available
- Forster Oversize Expander Ball 2430 Diameter... $5.23 Available
Material: Brass core, brass coupling and nylon bristles.
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.