Pro Tool Apache Bolo Machete 10.5" 1075 Carbon Steel Black Powder Coated Blade Black G-10 Handle
The Pro Tool Apache Bolo is the ultimate survival tool. Designed by John Campbell, a survivalist expert, the Apache Bolo is hand-crafted to be rugged and functional. The 10.5" 1075 High Carbon steel blade is 1/4" thick and extremely heavy, so it is rigid and creates serious momentum for tackling chopping tasks. The blade features a 14 degree grind and is heat-treated to a Rockwell Hardness of 54-56 for optimal strength and edge retention. The blade is also black powder coated for wear and corrosion resistance. The black G-10 handles feature a special grip pattern so your hand will not slip while chopping, even when sweaty or wet. The Apache Bolo comes with a nylon belt sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 1075 High Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: G-10 Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Kydex Sheath
- Blade Finish: Black Powder Coated
- Rockwell Hardness: 54-56
- Blade length: 10.5"
- Blade Thickness: 0.25"
- Overall Length: 16.25"
- Weight: 31 oz.
- Made in USA!
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
- KA-BAR Kukri Machete 11-1/2" Carbon Steel Kukri Blade Black...
- Ontario BSH Machete Sheath for Ontario 12" Machete Denier...
- KA-BAR Cutlass Machete 11" Carbon Steel Drop Point Blade Black...
- Gerber Machete Pro 10.5" Machete 1075 Cold Press Steel Blade...
- Gerber Gator Machete Jr. 10-3/4" C50 Drop Point Black Carbon...
- Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Parang Machete 9.34" 1055 Carbon...
- KA-BAR BK4 Becker Machax Fixed Blade Knife 9.4" Bolo Style...
Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens
Adventure Medical Kits Tactical Field/Trauma with QuikClot...
Add to Cart for PriceSale List Price: $47.99
Smith's Axe & Machete Sharpener