Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube XXL End Cap Only (1-1/2") 12 Gauge Matte
- Butch's Bore Shine Black Powder Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $8.79 Available
- Berger Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain VLD... $47.99 - $230.99 Select Options
- Nordic Components MXT Modular Magazine Tube Extension Assembly... $35.61 - $75.95 Select Options
- HIVIZ Magnetic Base Front Sight Shotgun with .218" to .328"... $19.99 Available
- Arredondo Extended Magazine Base Pad with Spring S&W M&P 9mm... $22.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Pistol Bore Brush... $3.19 Select Options
- Safariland ELS Kit 2 Pair... $27.99 Select Options
- Safariland 773 Magazine Pouch Beretta 92, CZ 75, Sig 226... $20.25 - $26.37 Select Options
- National Target Pasters 1" Square Package of 1000... $6.09 - $7.19 Select Options
- Winchester Supreme Elite Self Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger +P... $21.99 - $209.99 Select Options
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Nordic Components Tac Rail Picatinny Rail Section for Nordic... $17.05 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.051 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.