American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual & Armorer's Course Video "Glock Pistols" DVD
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Video "Making Glocks... $42.99 Available
- Gun Video "Complete Disassembly & Reassembly: Glock" DVD... $19.99 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and... $17.29 Available
- Gun Video "Building the Ultimate Glock" DVD... $19.99 Available
- "Glock Disassembly & Reassembly" DVD... $14.99 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Video "Super Tuning the... $42.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Trigger Pull Gage... $21.99 Available
- Glockworx Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models... $6.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $20.49 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Video "How to Build an... $20.58 Available
- Lone Wolf Connector Glock All Models 3-1/2 lb... $13.50 Available
- Ed Brown Sear Fixture 1911... $49.99 Available
- GunTec Video "The MidwayUSA Gunsmithing DVD, Volume 1" DVD... $20.99 Available
- Norton India Sharpening Stone Square 6" x 1/2" x 1/2" Fine... $9.49 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual &... $34.49 Available
- Lone Wolf Grip Plug Glock 17, 19, 22, 24, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37,... $6.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Gives history, design, detailed stripping, cleaning and inspection of the various models of the Glock. Detailed one step at a time disassembly/assembly instructions are presented showing cut away views of the internal workings of the gun. Learn feeding and ejection correction, tuning, customizing, the most common problems and solutions and mistakes to avoid. Learn maintenance and take a look at what accessories to buy and not to buy.
Technical Information: AGI Technical Manual & Armorer's Course Video "Glock Pistols"
Host/Producer: Robert Dunlap
Running Time: 76 Minutes
Note: This video does not cover 3 pin Glock's.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.