Comp-Tac International Belt Holster Right Hand 1911 Kydex Black
- Blade-Tech Tek-Lok Belt Clip Polymer Black... $11.04 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $34.99 Available
- Tactical Tailor MOLLE 5.56 Mag Panel 30 Round Magazine Nylon... $9.79 - $39.79 Select Options
- Comp-Tac International Belt Holster Right Hand Glock 17, 22,... $69.00 Available
- Comp-Tac International Belt Holster Right Hand Smith & Wesson... $69.00 Available
- Blade-Tech Pro-Series Speed Rig Belt Holster Smith & Wesson... $72.25 - $80.75 Select Options
- Wilderness Tactical C.S.M. Instructor Belt 1-3/4" Nylon... $49.95 Select Options
- Tactical Tailor Rudder RAC MOLLE H-Harness Nylon ... $120.92 - $144.37 Select Options
The International features 8 different mounting holes which allow the holster to be set for a straight drop, FBI cant, or Crossdraw. Additionally, the modular mounting system makes the Comp-Tac International perfect for competitors in IPSC, IDPA, or NRA Action Pistol shooting sports.
- Right or Left Handed Holster: Right
- Material: Kydex
- Color: Black
- Finish: Matte
- Firearm Retention: Retention Screw
- Belt Fit: 1.5" and 1.75"
- Muzzle Open or Closed: Open
- Firearm Fit: 1911 Government
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.