KA-BAR Iwo Jima Commemorative U.S.N. Fighting/Utility Knife 7" Carbon Steel Clip Point Blade Black Stacked Leather Handle with Leather Sheath
- KA-BAR Mule Folding Knife 4" Serrated AUS 8A Stainless Steel... $51.99 Available
- KA-BAR Pearl Harbor Commemorative USMC Fighting/Utility Knife... $74.99 Special Order
- KA-BAR Desert Storm 15th Anniversary Commemorative U.S. Army... $76.99 Special Order
- KA-BAR POW MIA Commemorative U.S.N. Fighting/Utility Knife 7"... $74.99 Available
- KA-BAR Pearl Harbor Commemorative U.S.N. Fighting/Utility... $74.99 Special Order
- KA-BAR Pearl Harbor Commemorative U.S. Army Fighting/Utility... $74.99 Special Order
- KA-BAR Operation Iraqi Freedom Commemorative U.S.N.... $74.99 Special Order
- KA-BAR Desert Storm 15th Anniversary Commemorative U.S.N.... $76.99 Special Order
In 1945, the United States fought for control of the island of Iwo Jima. Ask anyone about the battle and they'll probably tell you about the 28th Regiment 5th Marines that raised the US flag on top of Mount Suribachi. This knife honors those who lost their lives before the United States declared victory and those who lived to tell about it. Stamped 1945-2005 to remember the battle that happened over 60 years ago.
- Overall length: 11-7/8"
- Blade length: 7"
- Epoxy powder coated carbon steel
- 1095 carbon blade
- Made in the USA.
Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon
- Overall Length = 11 7/8"
Weight: 11 oz
- Non-reflective blade coating
Shipping Weight: 1.280 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.