Umarex Steel Storm Tactical 6 Shot Burst Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Black
- Beretta PX4 Storm Blowback CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB and... $87.99 Available
- Gamo P-25 Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet with Blowback Black... $89.99 Available
- Browning 800 Express Break Barrel Air Pistol 177 Caliber... $139.99 Available
- Colt 1911 A1 CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Blue... $208.99 Available
- Energizer Battery EVR-2L76BP Lithium... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 5-Round... $3.99 Available
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $3.49 Available
- Gamo Match Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.5 Grain Flat Nose... $3.99 - $4.99 Select Options
- Stack-On Small Fabric Organizer Nylon Black... $12.99 Available
- BSA Red Dot Sight 1x 20mm 5 MOA Red Dot Reticle with Integral... $15.68 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec First Aid Kit General Purpose... $16.49 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C 2" Bullseye Reactive Target Package... $5.09 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Available
- Tasco Red Dot Sight 38mm Tube 1x 30mm 5 MOA Dot with... $37.99 Available
- Crosman Vigilante 357 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB and Pellet... $39.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
For the ultimate backyard fun experience, pick up an Umarex Steel Storm Tactical Air Pistol. The first thing you will notice about the Steel Storm, is the striking look and feel, and the quality craftsmanship. The pistol has a single shot mode and a 6-shot (Full-auto) burst mode. A lever on the rear of the gun allows you to easily switch between modes. The Steel Storm is powered by two 12 g CO2 cartridges that are stored in the grip. To release the cartridges push the release button behind the trigger guard to partially release the trigger, and then press the secondary release on the back of the grip to fully release the cartridges. There is a small "key" stored in the bottom of the cartridge holder that is used to tighten fresh CO2 cartridges into position and removed old cartridges. A fresh set of cartridges will last around 300 shots.
The Steel Storm has a 300-round BB reservoir, and a built-in 30-round magazine. To load the pistol simply pour the BBs in the reservoir, push the magazine spring forward, gently shake the pistol to fill the magazine, release the spring, and you are ready to rock. The pistol produces impressive accuracy, and has a picatinny rail on the top and bottom for mounting optics. Pick up your Umarex Steel Storm pistol today for loads of shooting fun.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 2.7 lbs
Overall Length: 15"
Barrel Length: 7.5"
Magazine Capacity: 300
Trigger Type: Single Stage
Max Muzzle Velocity: 430 fps
Power Source: CO2
Barrel: Smooth bore
Front Sight: Blade and Ramp
Rear Sight: Fixed