Birchwood Casey Moly Lube Dry Lube 9.5 oz Aerosol
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $5.95 Available
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum... $8.99 Available
- KG KG-10 Micro Moly Dry Lubricant 2 oz Bottle... $11.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson M&P Surge Bail Out Bag Nylon Black... $15.16 Available
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Auto, Single Shot Ruger Carbine... $7.98 Available
- The Outdoor Connection Talon Sling Swivels 1" Steel Black (1... $10.99 Available
- Leupold 1" Detachable Rifleman Rings Weaver-Style... $18.99 Select Options
- Tipton Cotton Cleaning Patches... $3.49 - $17.99 Select Options
- Surplus Ammunition 7.5x55mm Schmidt-Rubin (Swiss) 174 Grain... $287.99 Select Options
- MagPul MBUS Gen 2 Flip-Up Rear Sight AR-15 Polymer... $55.05 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.