Ed Brown Extended Ejector 1911 45 ACP Blue
- Swenson Extended Ejector 1911 45 ACP Blue... $11.99 Available
- Springfield Armory Extended Ejector 1911 45 ACP Parkerized... $11.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Extended Combat Ejector 1911 Government 45 ACP ... $29.99 - $32.99 Select Options
- EGW XL Ejector 1911 45 ACP Blue... $23.99 Available
- Kimber Ejector with Ejector Pin 1911 45 ACP Blue... $25.99 Available
- STI Ejector 1911 45 ACP Blue... $30.00 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Extended Ejector 1911 45 ACP Blue... $28.24 Available
- Ed Brown Extended Magazine Release 1911... $20.99 - $21.99 Select Options
- Colt Recoil Spring Buffer Plate Colt 1911 Delta Elite 10mm... $9.99 Available
- Strobel Plunger Tube Staking Tool 1911... $29.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Complete Pin Set 1911 Blue... $11.95 Available
- Wilson Combat Competition Match Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $16.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Professional Reticle Leveling System... $50.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Complete Spring Set 1911 Government... $15.99 Available
- Ed Brown Beavertail Grip Safety Installation Fixture 1911... $29.99 Available
- Felo Torque Wrench Screwdriver Handle 13-26 Inch Pounds... $38.99 Available
- Volquartsen Exact Edge Extractor Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum,... $8.66 Available
- Wilson Combat Value Line Sear 1911... $15.99 Available
- Loctite 242 Threadlocker Blue 10 ml... $9.99 Available
Material: 4140 Heat treated Steel
Features: Insures positive ejection
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Notes on Ejectors:
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.