ProMag Magazine Marlin 795 22 Long Rifle 25-Round Polymer Black
- Marlin Magazine Marlin 795, 795SS, 70, 7000 22 Long Rifle... $19.99 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Advanced Technology Fiberforce Rifle Stock Marlin 60, 75, 990,... $49.99 Available
- Marlin Magazine Latch Pin Marlin 795, 795SS, 7000, 70PSS... $2.99 Available
- Marlin Magazine Latch and Ejector Marlin 795, 795SS, 7000... $8.29 Available
- Tasco Red Dot Sight 38mm Tube 1x 30mm 5 MOA Dot with... $37.99 Available
- MTM Ammunition Can 50 Caliber Plastic... $9.99 Select Options
- Marlin Rear Sight Elevator Marlin 25N, 25NC, 25MN, 25MNC,... $4.99 Available
- Marlin Bullseye All Marlin... $2.99 Available
- Volquartsen Target Hammer with Bushings Ruger 10/22... $32.91 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Single Point Sling Nylon Bungee Black... $12.63 Available
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 25 rounds
- Body Material: Polymer
- Baseplate: Polymer
- Color: Black
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.