Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain Speer TNT Box of 50
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $13.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $19.99 - $29.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black... $21.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Varmint Target 7" Self-Adhesive... $5.19 Available
- Caldwell Universal Deluxe Varmint Forend Front Shooting Rest... $10.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
All Ultramax remanufactured ammunition goes through a 10-Step Quality Assurance System. Once fired brass is inspected for flaws and is washed to clear the primer pockets and flash holes from any debris. Ultramax sizes each piece of brass to the same SAAMI specs as new brass. Remanufactured ammunition is often loaded with mixed head stamped brass. This ammunition is non-corrosive in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Topped off with Speer's TNT bullet, these bullets feature soft lead cores and precision-drawn jackets fluted over 90% of their length for rapid expansion and complete disruption, even in cartridges with modest velocities. TNT Bullets also offer a minimum bearing surface which creates a bullet with a long nose and trajectories that rival those of bullets of similar weight, making these the perfect varmint eliminating bullet.