Uberti 1861 Navy Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 36 Caliber 7-1/2" Blue Barrel
- Blued Steel Frame and Cylinder
- Brass Triggerguard
- Walnut Grip (one-piece)
Produced from 1851-1872, the Navy is one of the most famous and widely-used cap and ball revolvers ever produced. These dependable guns are perfectly balanced. The 1861 has a round barrel and features a 6-shot cylinder, fixed sights and a 1-piece walnut grip.
Barrel Length: 7-1/2"
Twist Rate: Not listed by manufacturer
Overall Length: 13"
Weight: 2.6 lb
Stock Material: Walnut
Barrel Finish: blue
Sights: Blade front
- Del-Ton Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99
- Del-Ton Front Sight Base Taper Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99
- Del-Ton Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99
- CTK Precision Sling Swivel Stud for AR-15 A2 Buttstock Steel... $12.29
- DPMS Peel Washer AR-15... $3.59
- Ironsighter 1" See-Thru Weaver-Style Rings Matte... $18.49
- Del-Ton Bolt Catch Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99
- Burris MSR-223 Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm Ballistic Plex Reticle... $199.00
- Leapers UTG Low Profile Flip-Up Front Sight Handguard Height... $20.49
- Weaver 1" See-Thru Weaver-Style Rings ... $14.55 - $29.99 View More Options
- Speer Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $11.49 - $19.79 View More Options