Uberti 1861 Navy Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 36 Caliber 7-1/2" Blue Barrel
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $10.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 38 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.09 Select Options
- Speer Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $11.49 - $19.79 Select Options
- Muzzle Loader Originals Shooting Wads .125" Thickness... $6.59 - $10.79 Select Options
- Bore Tech Rifle Cleaning Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $5.69 Available
- GrovTec Barrel Band Set 2-Piece Measure to Fit .675-.725" Tube... $11.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Magnum Sonic Cleaner Ultrasonic Case... $174.30 Available
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Bore Cleaning Brush 50 Caliber 10... $2.39 Available
- Bore Tech Rifle Cleaning Brush 41 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $5.69 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Bore Tech Proof Positive Rifle Cleaning Brush 44, 45 Caliber 8... $5.69 Available
- Blued Steel Frame and Cylinder
- Brass Triggerguard
- Walnut Grip (one-piece)
Produced from 1851-1872, the Navy is one of the most famous and widely-used cap and ball revolvers ever produced. These dependable guns are perfectly balanced. The 1861 has a round barrel and features a 6-shot cylinder, fixed sights and a 1-piece walnut grip.
Barrel Length: 7-1/2"
Twist Rate: Not listed by manufacturer
Overall Length: 13"
Weight: 2.6 lb
Stock Material: Walnut
Barrel Finish: blue
Sights: Blade front
Shipping Weight: 3.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.