Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser (Replacement Part)
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $21.49 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 30-06 Springfield, 300... $4.19 Available
- Metalform Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 9mm Luger... $27.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $31.49 - $248.99 Select Options
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 225 Grain... $29.46 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 300 Winchester Magnum... $30.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber... $18.99 Available
- Lee Case Spinner Spindle with Drill Shank for use with 3 Jaw... $4.19 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 264 Winchester Magnum... $4.19 Available
- L.E. Wilson Adjustable Case Length Headspace Gage 7mm... $33.99 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $31.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.034 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.